Whether negotiating the acquisition of a business or assisting in the start-up phases of forming a corporation, LLC, or other entity, Thaler & Thaler, P.C. represents and assists a wide range of for profit and non-profit corporations locally, regionally, and nationally. This practice involves handling a wide range of legal issues for businesses, including:
- Start-ups, contract drafting and review, business and asset sales and acquisitions, lending and debt transactions, and corporate operations and governance.
- IP and IT matters, including restrictive covenants, copyrights, trademarks, licensing, DMCA matters, advertising injuries and personality rights, non-compete and non-disclosure rights, and security compliance
- Employee relations, executive employment and compensation, and collective bargaining matters
- Tax planning and advice, sales tax and charitable registrations and exemptions
- Risk management and due diligence issues
- Land development and leasing, including environmental compliance and management
Our attorneys are some of the most respected legal professionals in the industry and have decades of experience handling complex transactional matters, commercial litigation matters, and non-profit compliance and funding matters throughout New York State and beyond. We are client-centric and develop and implement strategies to efficiently achieve diverse arrays of client business goals. Thaler & Thaler, P.C. serves as legal advisors to leading businesses and governments in Ithaca and the Finger Lakes region, even extending to the community as a whole with key participation in the region’s civic, charitable, and business institutions.